Dartmoor, Devil Dogs & Conan Doyle
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Dartmoor, Devil Dogs & Conan Doyle is a British documentary directed and produced by Tod Grimwade (Carlton Television Ltd.), aired in 2001, narrated by Jenny Lane. 23 minutes.
The documentary explains how Conan Doyle had the idea with his friend Bertram Fletcher Robinson, and the origins of the legend of the Baskervilles.
- Narrator : Jenny Lane
- Arthur Conan Doyle : ?
- Bertram Fletcher Robinson : ?
- Philip Weller, chairman of The Baskerville Hounds
- Jane Weller, sherlockian
- Uwe Sommerlad, sherlockian
- Jim Webb, sherlockian
- Mayumi Higurashi, sherlockian
- Other sherlockians (names to be found)
- Alan Lloyd, local historian
- Director : Tod Grimwade
- Producer : Tod Grimwade
- Camera : Logan Baird, Barry Davies, Matthew Gammage, John Pierre Newman, Chris Topliss
- Sound : Steve Beech, Neil Harrison, Andy Hawley, Dave Morgan, Tim Stephens
- Production Manager : Olwyn Goldsmith
- Location Assistant : Claire Jones
- Graphic Design : Dave Meadows
- Dubbing Mixer : Hugh Snape
- Editor : Suki Hughes
- Executive Producer : Caroline Righton