Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery (play 2016 with Sean M. Dooley)
Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery is an American play, written by Ken Ludwig and directed by Brian Pekol, performed at the Sidekick Theatre (Bloomington, MN, USA) from 23 june to 9 july 2016, starring Sean M. Dooley as Sherlock Holmes and Randy Schmeling as Dr. Watson.
The 40 other characters are played by the 3 other actors.
© Photos : Sidekick Theatre.
- Sherlock Holmes : Sean M. Dooley
- Dr. Watson : Randy Schmeling
- Actor #1 : Jordan Wolfe
- Actor #2 : Corey Dinardo
- Actress #1 : Tara Borman
- Director : Brian Pekol
- Playwright : Ken Ludwig
- Scenic Designer : Michael Hoover
- Costume Designer : John A. Woskoff
- Lighting Designer : Scott Herbst
- Sound / Video Designer : Brian Pekol
- Assistant Stage Manager : Marit Nelson