Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery (play 2023 with Rosie Calkin)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery is an American play, written by Ken Ludwig and directed by Chad Sweet, performed at the Reno Little Theatre (Reno, NV, USA) from 20 january to 19 february 2023 (18 performances), starring Rosie Calkin as Sherlock Holmes and Ryan Costello as Dr. Watson.
The 40 other characters are played by the 3 other actors.
This is a comical adaptation of the Arthur Conan Doyle's novel: The Hound of the Baskervilles (1901).
Sherlock Holmes (Rosie Calkin)
© Photos : Taylor Wilson / Reno Little Theatre.
- Sherlock Holmes : Rosie Calkin
- Dr. Watson : Ryan Costello
- Actor #1 : Jim Sturtevant
- Actor #2 : Ian Sorensen
- Actress #1 : Katie Hughes
- Understudy : Caulder Tempel, Jessica Johnson
- Director : Chad Sweet
- Playwright : Ken Ludwig
- Assistant Director : Caulder Tempel
- Stage Manager : Ben Browder
- Stage Manager : Audra McCarroll
- Scenic, Lighting, Sound Design : Chad Sweet
- Accent & Dialect Coach : Rosie Brownlow-Calkin
- Intimacy Direction : Adi Cabral
- Costumes : Moira Bengochea, Jazzy Miller
- Assistant Production Manager & Props : Jessica Johnson