The theatre was giving a "Quintuple Bill" with 5 one-act plays by English authors (20 minutes each), Foreign Policy acted as curtain-raiser before Bud and Blossom (by Lady Colin Campbell), An Interlude (by W. K. Clifford and W. H. Pollock), The Three Wayfarers (by Thomas Hardy) and Becky Sharp (by J. M. Barrie).
- Prime Minister : Herbert Waring
- Foreign Secretary : Charles Charrington
- Sir William : Edmund Maurice
- Lady Clara : Janet Achurch
- Miss Ida : Esme Beringer
Review in The Glasgow Herald (5 june 1893, p. 9)
Review in The Glasgow Herald (12 june 1893, p. 4)
End after six nights...
- 3, 6-9 june 1893 : Terry's Theatre (London, UK)
- 1910 : Marlborough Theater (Holloway, UK) as A Question of Diplomacy