From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
London Society was a British monthly magazine created by Clowes and Sons in London and published between 1862 and 1898.
Between 1880 and 1885, the magazine published 11 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle in London Society
- 12.1880 : The American's Tale
- 04.1881 : A Night Among the Nihilists
- 12.1881 : That Little Square Box (1 illustration by D. H. Friston)
- 12.1881 : The Gully of Bluemansdyke (1 ill. by D. H. Friston)
- 04.1882 : Bones, the April Fool of Harvey's Sluice
- 05.1882 : Our Derby Sweepstakes
- 12.1882 : My Friend the Murderer (1 ill. by D. H. Friston)
- 01.1885 : The Man from Archangel
- 12.1885 : Elias B. Hopkins - The Parson of Jackman's Gulch (1 ill. by D. H. Friston)