Sherlock Holmes (TV series 1968)
Sherlock Holmes is an Italian TV mini-series of 6 episodes (3 for The Hound of the Baskervilles and 3 for The Valley of Fear) directed by Guglielmo Morandi, aired from 25 october to 29 november 1968 on RAI Channel, starring Nando Gazzolo as Sherlock Holmes and Gianni Bonagura as Dr. Watson. Each episode is 90 minutes long.
- S01E01 : La Valle della Paura (25 october 1968)
- S01E02 : La Valle della Paura (1 november 1968)
- S01E03 : La Valle della Paura (8 november 1968)
- S01E04 : L'Ultimo dei Baskerville (15 november 1968)
- S01E05 : L'Ultimo dei Baskerville (22 november 1968)
- S01E06 : L'Ultimo dei Baskerville (29 november 1968)