Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:Captain Sharkey
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The pirate Captain John Sharkey is a character created by Arthur Conan Doyle appearing in 4 short stories.
The stories have been first published in the Pearson's Magazine in january, march, may 1897 and in april 1911.
Stories of Captain Sharkey
- Tales of the High Seas: I. The Governor of St. Kitt's (january 1897)
- Tales of the High Seas: II. The Two Barques (march 1897)
- Tales of the High Seas: III. The Voyage of Copley Banks (may 1897)
- The Blighting of Sharkey (april 1911)
- The Green Flag and Other Stories of War and Sport (1900)
- The Last Galley: Impressions and Tales (1911)
- Tales of Pirates and Blue Water (1922)
- The Dealings of Captain Sharkey and Other Tales of Pirates (1925)