The Crucifer of Blood (play 1995)
The Crucifer of Blood is an American play written by Paul Giovanni and directed by John Going, performed by the Pioneer Theatre Company at the Lees Main Stage of Pioneer Memorial Theatre (Salt Lake City, UT, USA) from 1 to 18 november 1995 (19 performances), starring Jim Jansen as Sherlock Holmes and William Langan as Dr. Watson.
- Sherlock Holmes : Jim Jansen
- Dr. Watson : William Langan
- Inspector Lestrade : Julian Gamble
- Irene St. Claire : Valerie Leonard
- Major Alistair Ross : Max Robinson
- Captain Neville St. Claire : Claywood Sempliner
- Mordecai Smith : ?
- Durga Dass (a Hindu) : ?
- Wali Dad (an Afghan) : ?
- Mohammed Singh (a Mohammedan) : ?
- Birdy Johnson : Rick Frederick
- Jonathan Small : Sam Stewart
- Tonga : ?
- Fung Tching (a Chinaman) : ?
- Hopkins : ?
- Other actors : Mearle Marsh, David Valenza, Jason Ball, George Spelvin, Javier Cordoba.
- Director : John Going
- Playwright : Paul Giovanni
- Artistic Director : Charles Morey
- Musical Director : James Prigmore