The Mystery of the Dancing Men (movie 1923)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Mystery of the Dancing Men is a silent British movie released in march 1923, produced by Stoll Picture Productions, starring Eille Norwood (Sherlock Holmes) and Hubert Willis (Watson).
Film 13 of 15 in The Last Adventures of Sherlock Holmes series. Black & White. Standard 35mm spherical 1.37:1 format.
Survival status : Unknown.
- Sherlock Holmes : Eille Norwood
- Dr. John H. Watson : Hubert Willis
- Hilton Cubitt : Frank Goldsmith
- Slaney : Wally Bosco
- Mrs. Cubitt : Dezma du May
- Director : George W. Ridgwell
- Screenplay : Geoffrey H. Malins, Patrick L. Mannock
- Cinematography : Alfred H. Moise
- Art direction : Walter W. Murton
- Edition : Challis N. Sanderson