The Saturday Review
The Saturday Review of politics, literature, science, and art was a British weekly newspaper founded by A. J. B. Beresford Hope in 1855. The newspaper was published until 1938.
Between 1897 and 1922, the newspaper published 8 letters written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
By Conan Doyle in The Saturday Review
- 02.01.1897 : Dr. Conan Doyle's Latest Case (letter)
- 09.01.1897 : Dr. Conan Doyle's Latest Case (letter)
- 22.03.1913 : The Olympic Games (letter)
- 26.02.1916 : Reprisals (letter)
- 21.01.1922 : Hymns & Humbug. Doings at a Seance (letter)
- 28.01.1922 : Ectoplasm or Delusion? (letter)
- 11.05.1895 : Mr Irving Takes Paregoric, by Bernard Shaw
- 10.07.1897 : Chromoconanography, by Max Beerbohm
- 12.05.1928 : Back Numbers, by Stet
- 12.07.1930 : Obituary