Актриса и Шерлокъ Хольмсъ (play 1907 with Evgeny Alasheyevsky)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Актриса и Шерлокъ Хольмсъ (Sherlock Holmes and the Actress) is a Russian play in 3 acts performed at the Garden Eden Theatre (Saint Petersburg, Russia) on 29 july 1907, starring Evgeny Alasheyevsky as Sherlock Holmes and Khovansky I. as Dr. Watson.
The play is an adaptation of Arthur Conan Doyle's short story : A Scandal in Bohemia (1891)? However, other characters from The Adventure of the Speckled Band (1892) and The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor (1892) have been added.
- Sherlock Holmes : Evgeny Alasheyevsky (Алашеевскій)
- Dr. Watson : Khovansky I. (Хованскій І.)
- Dr. Roylot : Markov (Марковъ)
- Elena Stoner : Linskaya (Линская)
- King of Bohemia : Roslavlev (Рославлевъ)
- Irene Adler, Artist of the Warsaw Theater : Loranskaya (Лоранская)
- Godfrey Norton : Leonidov (Леонидовъ)
- Flora Miller : Fedotova (Ѳедотова)
- Bradstreet : Volynsky (Волынскій)
- Hudson : Nedolin (Недолинъ)
- Footman : Gorelsky (Горѣлскій)
- Acknowledgement: Alexander Orlov.