A Pot of Caviare (play april-may 1910)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
A Pot of Caviare is a British play in 1 act, performed at the Adelphi Theatre (London, UK) from 19 april to 6 may 1910.
It had a great success as The curtain was three times raised at the conclusion of the piece in response to continued applause.
In april, the play was preceding The House of Temperley at 8pm in the same theatre, and in may it was succeeding it at 10:45pm.
- Professor Mercer : Murray Carson
- Colonel Mannering : Stratton Rodney
- James Ainslie : Claude King
- Mr. Patterson : A. G. Craig
- Father Pierre : A. Corney Grain
- English Naval Officer : Arthur Burne
- Ching : Arthur F. Thorn
- Mrs. Patterson : Hetta Bartlett
- Jessie Patterson : Dorothea Desmond