Arthur Conan Doyle, Man of Mystery
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Arthur Conan Doyle, Man of Mystery is a British reading play written by John Kelly, performed by The Mercators at the Mayfield Salisbury Church Hall from 8 to 12 august 2016, and in The Georgian House on 13 october 2016 (Edinburgh).
Described as a costumed, dramatized reading in the company of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Joseph Bell, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Watson, Professor Moriarty, Irene Adler, Professor Challenger, Micah Clarke and Brigadier Gerard.
- Photos © Walter Hampson
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle / Dr. Watson / Prof. Moriarty : Jim Witcomb
- Sherlock Holmes / Professor Challenger / Joseph Bell / Micah Clarke : Alan Richardson
- Mary Doyle / Mrs. Potts / Charming Young American : Rosemary Currie
- Also : Angela Binnie, Christine Dall and Susan Wales
- Director : Douglas Currie
- Playwright : John Kelly
- Costumes : May Kelly
- 8-12 august 2016 : Mayfield Salisbury Church Hall (Edinburgh Festival Fringe)
- 13 october 2016 : Georgian House (Edinburgh)