Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery (play 2018 with Alex Rudd)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery is an American play, written by Ken Ludwig and directed by Will Taylor, performed at the Timber Lake Playhouse (Mt. Carroll, IL, USA) from 19 to 28 july 2018, starring Alex Rudd as Sherlock Holmes and Max Bahneman as Dr. Watson..
The 40 other characters are played by the 3 other actors.
See the list of the adaptations of the same play.
© Photos : Timber Lake Playhouse.
- Sherlock Holmes : Alex Rudd
- Dr. Watson : Max Bahneman
- Sir Henry Baskerville / ... : Ben Senneff
- Dr. Mortimer / Jack Stapleton / ... : James Tweedale
- Actress #1 : Rebecca Marowitz
- Director : Kevin Theis
- Art Director : Paul Stancato
- Playwright : Ken Ludwig
- Lights : Cameron Strandon, Jacob Alamanzar
- Scenic Design : Spencer Gjerde
- Costumes : Sarah Lake-Rayburn