From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Chambers's Journal was a British weekly magazine created by William Chambers in 1832 until 1956. Produced in Edinburgh until the late 1850s, then moved to London when James Payn took over the magazine as editor.
Between 1879 and 1895, the magazine published 3 short stories and 1 article written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
By Conan Doyle in Chambers's Journal
- 06.09.1879 : The Mystery of Sasassa Valley
- 24.08.1889 : The Bravoes of Market-Drayton (article)
- 06.12.1890 : The Surgeon of Gaster Fell 1/4
- 13.12.1890 : The Surgeon of Gaster Fell 2/4
- 20.12.1890 : The Surgeon of Gaster Fell 3/4
- 27.12.1890 : The Surgeon of Gaster Fell 4/4
- 19.01.1895 : The Recollections of Captain Wilkie 1/2
- 26.01.1895 : The Recollections of Captain Wilkie 2/2
- 19.01.1895 : Some Notable Beginners in Chamber's Journal (by the editor)