From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Charles Gray (29 august 1928 - 7 march 2000) is a British actor who played Mycroft Holmes in 1976 in The Seven-Per-Cent Solution with Nicol Williamson (Sherlock Holmes) and Robert Duvall (Watson). He was also Mycroft Holmes in The Greek Interpreter (1985), The Bruce Partington Plans (1988), The Mazarin Stone and The Golden Pince-Nez (1994) of the TV series Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett (Sherlock Holmes).
He also played Eugène Valmont in the episode The Absent-Minded Coterie in 1973 in the TV series The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes which is not with Sherlock Holmes but with detectives of the same era.
- 1973 : The Absent-Minded Coterie (as Eugène Valmont)
- 1985 : The Greek Interpreter (as Mycroft Holmes)
- 1988 : The Bruce Partington Plans (as Mycroft Holmes)
- 1994 : The Golden Pince-Nez (as Mycroft Holmes)
- 1994 : The Mazarin Stone (as Mycroft Holmes)
- 1976 : The Seven-Per-Cent Solution (as Mycroft Holmes)