From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The Christian Spiritualist was a British weekly periodical edited by Rev. J. W. Potter (Society of Communion) and published between 1925 and 1939.
The magazine published 4 letters written by Arthur Conan Doyle and 1 interview between 1925 and 1928.
By Conan Doyle in The Christian Spiritualist
- 14.10.1925 : Spiritualists Answer Hall Caine (letter)
- 11.11.1925 : Soldiers Who Have Come Back (letter)
- 02.06.1926 : Does Conan Doyle Believe the Bible? (interview by Rev. J. W. Potter)
- 14.07.1926 : The S.N.U. Attack (letter)
- 13.06.1928 : Correspondence (letter)
- 16.09.1925 : Sir A. Conan Doyle - A Modern Saint, by Hannen Swaffer
- 23.09.1925 : The Judgment of Paris. Conan Doyle Triumphs at his Second Lecture (1 photo)
- 30.09.1925 : What Great Authors Don't Kno. Conan Doyle Beats the Lot, by Rev. J. W. Potter
- 21.10.1925 : Sir Arthur Conan Doyle at Home. A Pen Picture of the World's Leading Spiritualist, by Rev. John Lamond
- 28.10.1925 : Immortality Museum and its Proofs. Conan Doyle Answers the Sceptic, by Leonard Eyles
- 20.07.1927 : Sir Arthur's Eighth Principle, by The Editor (Rev. J. W. Potter)