Daily Mail (Brisbane)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Daily Mail is an Australian (Brisbane) daily newspaper founded by Charles Hardie Buzacott published from 1903 until 1933 when it merged with the Brisbane Courier and became The Courier-Mail.
The newspaper published 2 letters and 2 articles written by Arthur Conan Doyle in 1921.
By Conan Doyle in the Daily Mail
- 14.01.1921 : Reply to Rev. James Cosh (letter)
- 15.01.1921 : Conan Doyle Replies to his Critics (letter)
- 15.01.1921 : The Uncharted Coast - V. The Absolute Proof (article)
- 16.01.1921 : Fairies Photographed (article)
- 09.01.1921 : Sir A. Conan Doyle. Visit to Brisbane
- 15.01.1921 : Sherlock Holmes Among the Bees (1 photo)