From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The theatre was giving a "Quintuple Bill" with 5 one-act plays by English authors (20 minutes each), Foreign Policy acted as curtain-raiser before Bud and Blossom (by Lady Colin Campbell), An Interlude (by W. K. Clifford and W. H. Pollock), The Three Wayfarers (by Thomas Hardy) and Becky Sharp (by J. M. Barrie).
The play is based on Conan Doyle's own short story: A Question of Diplomacy (1892).
- Prime Minister : Herbert Waring
- Foreign Secretary : Charles Charrington
- Sir William : Edmund Maurice
- Lady Clara : Janet Achurch
- Miss Ida : Esme Beringer
- 3, 6-9 june 1893 : Terry's Theatre (London, UK)
- 1910 : Marlborough Theater (Holloway, UK) as A Question of Diplomacy