Holmes and Watson (play 2018 Indiana Repertory Theatre)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Holmes and Watson is an American play, written by Jeffrey Hatcher and directed by Risa Brainin, performed at the Indiana Repertory Theatre (Indianapolis, IN, USA) from 25 september to 21 october 2018, starring 3 patients of an asylum pretending to be Sherlock Holmes. 1h30 (no intermission).
Three years after the mysterious death of Sherlock Holmes off Reichenbach Falls, Dr. John H. Watson receives a telegram that suggests his old friend may still be alive. The mysterious wire was sent from a doctor who states that three patients in his asylum's care have each claimed to be the late Sherlock Holmes. Watson embarks on a journey to disprove these claims.
© Photos : IRT.
- Sherlock Holmes : Undisclosed (the director don't wish to spoil the plot)
- Dr. Watson : Torrey Hanson
- Dr. Evans : Henry Woronicz
- Patient #1 : Michael Brusasco
- Patient #2 : Nathan Hosner
- Patient #3 : Rob Johansen
- Orderly / Moriarty : Ryan Artzberger
- Matron : Jennifer Johansen
- Director : Risa Brainin
- Playwright : Jeffrey Hatcher
- Scenic Design : Robert Mark Morgan
- Costume Design : Devon Painter
- Lighting Design : Michael Klaers
- Composer : Michael Keck
- Dramaturg : Richard J. Roberts
- Stage Manager : Nathan Garrison
- Casting : Claire Simon
- Fight Director : Rob Johansen