Le Secret de Sherlock Holmes (play 2019)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Le Secret de Sherlock Holmes (The Secret of Sherlock Holmes) is a French play, written by Christophe Guillon & Christian Chevalier and directed by Christophe Guillon, first performed by Joueur Productions at the Théâtre Notre Dame (Avignon, France) from 5 to 28 july 2019 (see other performances), starring Xavier Bazin as Sherlock Holmes and Hervé Dandrieux as Dr. Watson.
Comical play. London 1881, Inspector Lestrade requires the assistance of Sherlock Holmes to investigate on a corpse fount in the Tames. The detective will have to deal with a formidable assassin who uses a young and attractive woman to achieve his goals.
© Photos : Arthur Silbe.
- Sherlock Holmes : Xavier Bazin
- Dr. Watson : Hervé Dandrieux
- The Murderer : Christophe Guillon
- Inspector Lestrade : Emmanuel Guillon
- The Woman : Laura Marin
- Director : Christophe Guillon
- Playwright : Christian Chevalier, Christophe Guillon
- Decorations / Lights : Renato Ribeiro
- Costumes : Héloïse Fournier, Clara Drumez
- Production : Odile Sage
- 5-18 july 2019 : Théâtre Notre Dame (Avignon, France)
- 2-5 september 2019 : Les Arènes de Montmartre (Paris, France)
- 1 april - 6 june 2020 : Théâtre du Lucernaire (Paris, France)