From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
London Society was a british monthly magazine created by Clowes and Sons in London and published between 1862 and 1898.
The magazine published 11 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle between 1880 and 1885.
Conan Doyle in London Society
- Christmas 1880 : The American's Tale
- 04.1881 : A Night Among the Nihilists
- Christmas 1881 : That Little Square Box (1 illustration by D. H. Friston)
- Christmas 1881 : The Gully of Bluemansdyke (1 ill. by D. H. Friston)
- 04.1882 : Bones, the April Fool of Harvey's Sluice
- 05.1882 : Our Derby Sweepstakes
- Christmas 1882 : My Friend the Murderer (1 ill. by D. H. Friston)
- 01.1885 : The Man from Archangel
- Christmas 1885 : Elias B. Hopkins - The Parson of Jackman's Gulch (1 ill. by D. H. Friston)