M. A. Donohue & Co.
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
M. A. Donohue & Co. was an American book publishing company based in Chicago founded after Donohue bought out Henneberry around 1900-1901.
The Chicago Lakeside Directory had the following addresses for M. A. Donohue & Co. : 
- 1900-1906 : 407-429 Dearborn
- 1907-1909 : 407-425 Dearborn
- 1910-1916 : 701-727 Dearborn
- 1917 : 701-733 Dearborn
- 1923 : 709-711 Dearborn
From 1900 to 1920s, the company published at least 6 novels and at least 4 collected short story written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle published by M. A. Donohue & Co.
Modern Authors' Library
- No. 5 : Micah Clarke and The White Company
- No. 17 : A Study in Scarlet and The Sign of the Four
- No. 18 : The Mystery of Cloomber and My Friend the Murderer (x4)
The Flashlight Detective Series
- No. 44 : The Sign of the Four
- No. 47 : A Study in Scarlet
- No. 80 : My Friend the Murderer (x4)
- No. 470 : The Mystery of Cloomber
Arsène Lupin versus Herlock Sholmes (dustjacket)
- Thanks to The Lucile Project