From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Marianne Conan (ca. 1795 - 11 december 1839), also spelled Mary Ann or Marianna, was the paternal grandmother of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- 1795 : Birth.
- 1820 : 13 february, marriage with John Doyle (HB) at St. Andrew's Church, Dublin.
- 1821 : 24 january, birth of her daughter Ann Martha Doyle.
- 1822 : Marianne and John moved to London and rented a house at 60 Berners Street.
- 1822 : 22 october, birth of her first son James William Edmund Doyle.
- 1824 : September, birth of her second son Richard Doyle.
- 1827 : Birth of her third son Henry Edward Doyle.
- 1828 : Birth of her fourth son Francis Doyle.
- 1831 : Birth of her second daughter Adelaide Doyle.
- 1832 : 25 march, birth of her fifth son Charles Altamont Doyle, at Bayswater (London), the future father of Arthur Conan Doyle.
- 1839 : 11 december, she died at 44, at 17 Cambridge Terrace, London.