P. F. Collier & Son
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
P. F. Collier & Son was an American publishing book company based in New York.
Between 1891 and 1936, the company published 8 novels and 78 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle published by P. F. Collier & Son
- 15.03.1890 : The Sign of Four (Once a Week Library, 25 cents)
- Latest Books of Conan Doyle 5 frontispieces
- The Works of A. Conan Doyle (10 vols) 9 frontispieces
- The Works of A. Conan Doyle (1 vol.) 1 frontispiece
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (6 vols)