Difference between revisions of "P. F. Collier & Son"
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Latest revision as of 13:18, 8 December 2018
P. F. Collier & Son was an American publishing book company based in New York.
Between 1890 and 1936, the company published 8 novels and 78 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle.
Conan Doyle published by P. F. Collier & Son
- 15.03.1890 : The Sign of Four (Once a Week Library, 25 cents)
- Latest Books of Conan Doyle (5 vols) 5 frontispieces by various illustrators
- The Works of A. Conan Doyle (10 vols) 9 frontispieces
- The Works of A. Conan Doyle (1 vol.) 1 frontispiece
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes (6 vols)
Conan Doyle's Best Books (1904)
Latest Books of Conan Doyle (1908-1910)
The Works of A. Conan Doyle (1914)
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (1936)