Pas d'hortensias pour Miss Grolich (play 2016)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Pas d'hortensias pour Miss Grolich (No Hydrangeas for Miss Grolich) is a Belgian play, written and directed by Patrick Chaboud, performed at the Magic Land Théâtre (Schaerbeeck, Belgium) from 1 to 31 december 2016, starring Philippe Drecq as Sherlock Holmes and Loïc Comans as Dr. Watson. 2h15 (with interission).
London 1888. On a strange night of full moon, a young woman is murdered just near Lord Grolich's house. This is the 10th murder committed in the Whitechapel district and Scotland Yard's investigation is at a dead end. Sherlock Holmes is called to the rescue in an attempt to solve the mystery... Accompanied by his faithful Watson, he will discover, in this immense bourgeois-looking house, a mysterious universe of spiritualism and fantastic creatures. What secrets does Miss Grolich want to preserve at all costs?
© Photos : Douglas.bxl / Didier Bauweraerts.
- Sherlock Holmes : Philippe Drecq
- Dr. Watson : Loïc Comans
- Miss Grolich : Christelle Delbrouck
- Margaret Grolich (sister) : Karen De Paduwa, Evelyne Demaude
- Jezabel Grolich (daughter) : Bénédicte Phillipon
- Chief Inspector : Thomas Linckx
- Inspector : David Notebaert
- James / Bobby / Minister : Xavier Doyen (aka Xa)
- Director : Patrick Chaboud
- Playwright : Patrick Chaboud
- Costumes /Set Decoration : Yves Goedseels, Isis Hauben, Laura Erba, Frédéric Neuville