Pas d'hortensias pour Miss Grolich (play 2019)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Pas d'hortensias pour Miss Grolich (No Hydrangeas for Miss Grolich) is a Belgian play, written and directed by Patrick Chaboud, performed at the Magic Land Théâtre (Schaerbeeck, Belgium) from 29 january to 16 february 2019, starring Philippe Drecq as Sherlock Holmes and Stéphane Stubbé as Dr. Watson.
London 1888. On a strange night of full moon, a young woman is murdered just near Lord Grolich's house. This is the 10th murder committed in the Whitechapel district and Scotland Yard's investigation is at a dead end. Sherlock Holmes is called to the rescue in an attempt to solve the mystery... Accompanied by his faithful Watson, he will discover, in this immense bourgeois-looking house, a mysterious universe of spiritualism and fantastic creatures. What secrets does Miss Grolich want to preserve at all costs?
© Photos : Jean-Pierre Vanderlinden.
- Sherlock Holmes : Philippe Drecq
- Dr. Watson : Stéphane Stubbé
- Jezabel Grolich (daughter) : Bénédicte Philippon
- Miss Grolich : Christelle Delbrouck
- Margaret Grolich (sister) : Evelyne Demaude
- Chief Inspector : Thomas Linckx
- Inspector / Mob : David Notebaert
- James / Bobby / Minister : Xavier Doyen (aka Xa)