Postcard to James Thin (23 april 1921)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
This postcard was written by Arthur Conan Doyle on 23 april 1921 from Windlesham, Crowborough, to James Thin, a Scottish publishing company in Edinburgh.
Probably an order for three books.
To: James Thin, 55 South Bridge, Edinburgh
I could take
- 2829. Dendy "Philosophy of Mystery" 
- 2859. Ennemoser's Magic. 
- 2959. Halliday's "Greek Divination" 
A. Conan Doyle
- "Philosophy of Mystery", by Walter Cooper Dendy (Harper & Brothers Publishers, 1845).
- "The History of Magic", by Joseph Ennemoser (Henry G. Bohn, 1854).
- "Greek Divination: A Study of Its Methods and Principles", by William Reginald Halliday (Macmillan 1913).