Quarterly Transactions of the British College of Psychic Science
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Quarterly Transactions of the British College of Psychic Science was a monthly British booklet created by James Hewat McKenzie (1870-1929) in London in 1920 when he founded The British College of Psychic Science.
The journal published 4 articles, 1 preface and 1 letter written by Arthur Conan Doyle between 1922 and 1928.
By Conan Doyle in the QTBCPS
- 10.1922 : The Mystery of the Three Fox Sisters (article)
- 10.1924 : Edward Irving and the Voices (article)
- 04.1925 : College Foundation Trust Fund (letter)
- 10.1926 : The Combermere Photograph (article) 1 photo
- 01.1927 : The Hesperus Additor: Planchette Experiences (preface)
- 06.1927 : The Mediumship of Ben Jonson (letter)
- 04.1928 : Thomas Lake Harris: A Strange Prophet (article)
- 07.1927 : Report of the Cambridge Union Debate
- 10.1930 : A.C.D. As I Knew Him, by Stanley De Brath (1 photo)