Sherlock's Last Case (play 2013 with Peter J. Hill)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock's Last Case is an American play, written by Charles Marowitz and directed by Bob Feugate, performed at the Fountain Hills Community Theater (Foutain Hills, AZ, USA) from 25 october to 10 november 2013, starring Peter J. Hill as Sherlock Holmes and Bruce Heskett as Dr. Watson.
Picking up where the famous stories ended, the play centers on a death threat against Sherlock Holmes by the supposed son of his late nemesis, Professor Moriarty. Oddly enough, however, Holmes is warned of the plot by Moriarty's daughter, to whom Holmes (who turns out to be quite a ladies' man) is strongly attracted. The plot then twists and turns until Holmes finds himself imprisoned in a dank cellar.
© Photo credit : Patti Torrilhon.
- Sherlock Holmes : Peter J. Hill
- Dr. John Watson : Bruce Heskett
- Inspector Lestrade : Herb Paine
- Liza Moriarty : Amy Serafin
- Mrs. Hudson : Donna Georgette
- Sherlock Holmes : Lee Cooley
- Director : Bob Feugate
- Playwrights : Charles Marowitz
- Producer : Alisa Feugate
- Costumes Designer : Mickey Courtney