Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened is a video game released on 23 november 2006 on PC, and remastered on 6 august 2009. Developped by Frogwares and edited by Focus. 3rd Sherlock Holmes adventure video game from Frogwares.
In the third case, the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his trusted assistant, Dr. Watson, are investigating a mysterious kidnapping case.
Almost immediately, they are confronted by a formidable organization that worships a primal god, Cthulhu. This bloodthirsty sect seems to be ready to do anything in order to carry out its mysterious work against which only the great detective has the strength to fight.
It is up to you to uncover the threat that is menacing humankind; it is up to you to stop the activities of this organization!
A story which melds Holmes' rationalism with H.P. Lovecraft's supernaturalism, "The Awakened" leads you from the undergrounds of London to the isolated summits of Switzerland, from the sweltering bayou of New Orleans to the dense Scottish fog... Guaranteed thrills.
- New! This remastered edition allows you to play in a third person view (like in classic adventure games) or in a first person view for total immersion.
- A solid production with incredible graphics, wonderfully displayed with a powerful new game engine.
- 2 new help systems to aid you in your investigation.
- Become in turns the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, uncover hundreds of clues and documents.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: Pentium® IV or higher and AMD Athlon
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video: 64 MB Microsoft DirectX 9-compliant video card
- DirectX: DirectX 9 or higher (included on disk)
- Sound: DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 1500 MB
Trailer of remastered version