Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond is an hidden object video game (Apple) developed and published by SecretBuilders, released on 6 march 2013 on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
The plot is based on Arthur Conan Doyle's short story : The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (1892).
This free hidden object game is now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch! The much loved Sherlock Holmes story, The Blue Diamond Mystery comes alive in this FREE, richly illustrated, hidden object puzzle game complete with audio narration. Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when playing on your phone. Challenge yourself to find hidden objects as you see and hear how Sherlock Holmes solves the mystery of how a blue diamond ended up inside a goose! Based on the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, this free hidden object game takes you through the mystery with high-quality audio narration. Play it and you too will rate it one of the most fun educational games for kids and adults!
- Many gorgeous scenes across lots of challenging hidden object game levels
- Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
- Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
- A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
- Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
- Based on the education expert, Oxford University Press' edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond Mystery with award-winning audio and illustrations