Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure (play 2018)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure is an American play, written by Steven Dietz and directed by Vincent Carbone, performed at the Morris-Jumel Mansion (New York, NY, USA) from 8 to 24 june 2018 (9 performances), starring Yannick Trapman-O'Brien as Sherlock Holmes and Michael Whitten as Dr. Watson.
The plot merges two of Arthur Conan Doyle's short stories, A Scandal in Bohemia (1891) and The Adventure of the Final Problem (1893), to bring together Holmes' best-known foes: Professor Moriarty and Irene Adler.
© Photos : Trish Mayo.
- Sherlock Holmes : Yannick Trapman-O'Brien
- Dr. Watson : Michael Whitten
- Irene Adler : Jordan Lillie Sanderson
- King of Bohemia : Mason James Mickley
- Professor Moriarty : Raj Basel
- James Larrabee : Drew Valaika
- Madge Larrabee : Sarah Sinizer-Hopkins
- Sid Prince : Topher Alan Payne