Sherlock Holmes Mysteries
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes Mysteries is a video game produced by Warner Bros. published on 20 december 2009 (iPad) and on 1 april 2010 (iPhone/iPod Touch).
Download on itunes.
The World's Greatest Detective arrives on the iPhone/iPod touch in the exciting adventure game, Sherlock Holmes Mysteries, inspired by the Warner Bros. motion picture, Sherlock Holmes. The Game Is Afoot!
Full Case #1 – “The Case of the Innocent Man”
Once inside the shoes of the World's Greatest Detective, you must use Sherlock's keen wit and persuasive charm to prove a man innocent of murder, without revealing your sources. The investigation will take you into the seedy, gritty side of Victorian London, overflowing with deceit and disregard for basic codes of decent behavior as you traverse the deadly back alleys. Scour the environments... Uncover the Clues. Reveal the truth in "The Case of the Innocent Man".
- Authentic Sherlock Experience – Alongside Dr. Watson, uncover clues, interrogate suspects, solve the case!
- Stunning Visuals – The gritty, seedy side of 1890's London exposed with exceptional art-style, and breathtaking graphics
- 11 Immersive Environments – 3-D environments bring the genuine Sherlock Holmes atmosphere to life
- Compelling Mini-Games: Gain crucial information through insightful mini-games
- Insights - Find Hidden Clues using Sherlock's keen Insight, and put them together in Sherlock's Mind to unravel the mystery.
- Puzzle Boxing – When Sherlock fights it is a game of wit and mental acuity, finding and exploiting his opponent's weaknesses to neutralize the threat.
- Lock Picking – Find the perfect path through a lock's inner workings to lift each of the tumblers, and gain access to the secrets within.
- Foot Chase – Wind your way through London's streets in pursuit of justice. Outmaneuver those you pursue and emerge victorious!