Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2010 with Nicholas Piper)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Katy Brown, performed at the Barter Theatre (Abingdon, VA, USA) from 1 october to 13 november 2010, starring Nicholas Piper as Sherlock Holmes and Rick McVey as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Barter Theatre.
- Sherlock Holmes : Nicholas Piper
- Dr. Watson : Rick McVey
- Professor Moriarty : Eugene Wolf
- Lillie Langtry : Jill Anderson
- Oscar Wilde : David McCall
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Mary Lucy Bivins
- John Smythe / Abdul Karim : Sean Campos
- Mrs. Padgett : Shirley Cottage
- Director : Katy Brown
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Set Designer : Ian Zywica
- Costume Designer : Amanda Aldridge
- Lighting Designer : Dale F. Jordan
- Sound Designer : Bobby Beck
- Technical Director : Mitch Critel
- Stage Manager : Cindi A. Raebel
- Assistant Stage Manager : Jayme Tinti