Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2011 with Walter Thompson)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Warren Harrison, performed by LeGacy Productions at the Chautauqua Playhouse (Carmichael, CA, USA) from 11 march to 17 april 2011 ans at Nevada Theatre (Nevada City, CA, USA) from 22 april to 15 may 2011, starring Walter Thompson as Sherlock Holmes and Michael Walker as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Chautauqua Playhouse / Nevada Theatre.
- Sherlock Holmes : Walter Thompson
- Dr. Watson : Michael Walker
- Professor Moriarty : Rodger Hoopman
- Lillie Langtry : Julie Bock
- Oscar Wilde : Shawn O'Neal
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Chris Whitlock
- John Smythe : Jimmy McCammon
- Abdul Karim : Alvis LeGate
- Director : Warren Harrison
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Set Designer : Rodger Hoopman
- Costumes : Meghan Bice
- Light design : Don Myers