Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2012 with Greg Jones)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an Australian 2-act play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Len Ball, performed by Arkadian Bilpin Performers Inc. at the Bilpin District Hall (Bilpin, Australia) from 14 to 29 july 2012, starring Greg Jones as Sherlock Holmes and Luke Tuite as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Arkadian Bilpin Performers Inc.
- Sherlock Holmes : Greg Jones
- Dr. Watson : Luke Tuite
- Professor Moriarty : Donald Gardiner
- Lillie Langtry : Janni De Zwart
- Oscar Wilde : John Graham
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory / Kitty Dupree : Tara Brown
- John Smythe : Jye Bryant
- Abdul Karim : James Eugene
- Director : Len Ball
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Lighting & Sound : Kristian Murray
- Stage Management / Prompting : Nicky Warner
- Fencing Instruction : Dirk Schmitt
- Photographs : John Keeble & Glen Watson