Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2013 with Chris Jason)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is a Canadian play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Gabe Ferrazzo, performed by the Cambrian Players at the Paramount Theatre (Thunder Bay, ON, Canada) from 28 february to 9 march 2013, starring Chris Jason as Sherlock Holmes and Geoff Medwid as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Cambrian Players.
- Sherlock Holmes : Chris Jason
- Dr. Watson : Geoff Medwid
- Prof. Moriarty : Colin Stewart
- Lillie Langtry : Marnie Roberts
- Oscar Wilde : Jay Stapleton
- Abdul Karim : Lawrence Badanai
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Clara Ivec
- ? : John Christopher Welyki
- ? : Adam JW
- ? : Roger Lodge