Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2014 with Arnold Richie)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Doris Merten, performed at the Theatre Suburbia (Houston, TX, USA) from 21 february to 22 march 2014, starring Arnold Richie as Sherlock Holmes and Tad Howington as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Theatre Suburbia.
- Sherlock Holmes : Arnold Richie
- Dr. Watson : Tad Howington
- Professor Moriarty : Shawn Havranek
- Lillie Langtry : Maud Ella Lindsley
- Oscar Wilde : John Mitsakis
- Irma Tory : Peggy Butler
- John Smythe : Shahab Pierre
- Abdul Karim : Sam Martinez
- Director : Doris Merten
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Lighting & Sound Designer : Haig Caesar
- Stage Manager : Judith Mallernee