Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2014 with Brent Fidler)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is a Canadian play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by William B. Davis, performed by Theatre Crossing production at the Jericho Arts Centre (Vancouver, BC, Canada) from 27 december 2014 to 10 january 2015, starring Brent Fidler as Sherlock Holmes and Tim Bissett as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
Oscar Wilde (Seth Little)
© Photos : Theatre Crossing Prod.
- Sherlock Holmes : Brent Fidler
- Dr. Watson : Tim Bissett
- Professor Moriarty : Bill Croft
- Lillie Langtry : Corina Akeson
- Oscar Wilde : Seth Little
- Mrs. Tory / Kitty : Mia Ingimundson
- John Smythe : Matt Loop
- Abdul Karim : Zahf Paroo
- Director : William B. Davis
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Costume Design : Rafaella Rabinovich
- Set Design : John R. Taylor
- Lighting Design : Michael Methot
- Sound Design : Brad Tidswell