Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2014 with David McClutchey)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Corey Brunish, performed at the Temple Theatre (Sanford, NC, USA) from 20 march to 6 april 2014, starring David McClutchey as Sherlock Holmes and Bill Saunders as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Temple Theatre.
- Sherlock Holmes : David McClutchey
- Dr. Watson : Bill Saunders
- Professor Moriarty : Jeffrey McGullion
- Lillie Langtry : Betsy Henderson
- Oscar Wilde : Tim Brosnan
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory / Kitty : Pauline Cobrda
- John Smythe / Abdul Karim : Stephen N. Moore
- Director : Corey Brunish
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Costume designer : Peggy Taphorn
- Lighting designer : John Marty
- Set & sound designer : Steven Harrington
- Fight choreographer : David McClutchey
- Production stage manager : Michelle Zaun
- Assistant stage manager : Michelle Morie
- Wig styling : Anna Bernard
- Master electrician : Jon McKone