Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2014 with Steven McLean)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an Australian play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by David Murray, performed by the Newcastle Theatre Company at the NTC Theatre (Lambton, Newcastle, Australia) from 15 to 29 november 2014, starring Steven McLean as Sherlock Holmes and Graham Wilson as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Marina Neil.
- Sherlock Holmes : Steven McLean
- Dr. Watson : Graham Wilson
- Professor Moriarty : Paul Predny
- Lillie Langtry : Sandy Aldred
- Oscar Wilde : Malcolm Young
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory : Jenn Masson
- John Smythe : Drew Pittman