Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2018 with Zack Gold)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Liam Dwyer, performed by New Revels Players at the Temple Hoyne Buell Hall (Champaign, IL, USA) on 19 and 20 october 2018 (2 performances), starring Zack Gold as Sherlock Holmes and Rishi Choudhary as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
From left to right: Alli Torf (Moriarty), Liam Dwyer (Director), Avalon Ruby (Assistant Director), Nora Nofal (Lillie Langtry), Kenneth Bivens (Oscar Wilde), Zack Gold (Sherlock Holmes), Rishi Choudhary (Dr. Watson), Jessica Świder (Mrs. Tory/Kitty/Mrs. McGlynn), Mihir Sabnis (Abdul Karim/John Smith) and Rachael Bell (Stage Crew).
© Photos : New Revels Players.
- Sherlock Holmes : Zack Gold
- Dr. Watson / Man #2 : Rishi Choudhary
- Professor Moriarty : Alli Torf
- Lillie Langtry : Nora Nofal
- Oscar Wilde : Kenneth Bivens
- Mrs. McGlynn / Irma Tory / Kitty : Jessica Świder
- John Smythe / Abdul Karim / Man #1 : Mihir Sabnis
- Director : Liam Dwyer
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Assistant Director : Avalon Ruby
- Stage Crew : Rachael Bell