Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily (play 2019 with Chris Handley)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Jersey Lily is an American play, written by Katie Forgette and directed by Karin Bowersock, performed at the Bristol Valley Theater (Naples, NY, USA) from 25 july to 4 august 2019 (10 performances), starring Chris Handley as Sherlock Holmes and Jim Ditmars as Dr. Watson.
The cunning of Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner, Dr. John Watson, meet the wit of Oscar Wilde and the lovely, charming actress, Mrs. Lillie Langtry, as they seek to solve a mystery in this exciting new play involving blackmail, theatre, love... and Holmesian villains aplenty.
© Photos : Bristol Valley Theater.
- Sherlock Holmes : Chris Handley
- Dr. Watson : Jim Ditmars
- Smythe : Neil Brown
- Mrs. Tory : Claire Leyden
- Oscar Wilde : Kyle Wilson
- Lily : Kate Reynolds
- Abdul Karim : Shashwat Gupta
- Director : Karin Bowersock
- Playwright : Katie Forgette
- Scenic Designer : Bryce Cutler
- Lighting Designer : Paul Hudson
- Costume Designer : Nina Bova
- Fight Choreographers : E.J. Cantu, Steve Vaughn