Sherlock Holmes and the Invisible Thing
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes and the Invisible Thing is a British play written by Greg Freeman and directed by Ken McClymont, performed at Tabard Theatre (London, UK) from 7 june to 16 july 2016, starring Alex Mann as Sherlock Holmes and Richard Fish as Dr. Watson.
A perplexed Inspector Peacock summons Holmes and Watson to the home of Miss Lucy Grendle, the daughter of the late Alfred Grendle, a man who had a somewhat murky past. Miss Lucy Grendle has a problem with vodka... and Sherlock Holmes. Their paths have crossed before and it did not end well. Tension is in the air and it is not just because a murderous Invisible Thing is prowling the house. As the night unfolds, amidst a lethal concoction of a cadaver, origami and alcohol... Sherlock Holmes finally meets his match.
- Sherlock Holmes : Alex Mann
- Dr. Watson : Richard Fish
- Lucy Grendle : Saria Steel
- Mrs Rochester : Faith Edwards
- Inspector Peacock : Dan Maclane
- Director : Ken McClymont
- Playwrights : Greg Freeman
- Set Design : Mike Leopold
- Lightning Designer : Jack Weir
- Original Music : James Freeman
- Sound : James Freeman