Sherlock Holmes und der Duft der Intrige
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
Sherlock Holmes und der Duft der Intrige (Sherlock Holmes and the Fragrance of Intrigue) is a German musical play, directed by Andrea Bertram, performed by the Stage Factory E.V. at the Stadthalle (Groß-Gerau, Germany) from 10 to 12 november 2017 (3 performances), starring Floyd Dörr as Sherlock Holmes and Nick Fischer as Dr. Watson.
The cast included a total of 16 actors aged 12 to 22.
After her husband died, Liv-Ann's mother ordered a murderer to kill her daughter. The reason for this is the fortune of the deceased husband. He left his money not to his wife, but to his daughter. Liv-Ann is not killed, but put in a dungeon. One day she manages to escape. A toy makes the mother suspect that her daughter is still alive. She then instructs Sherlock Holmes to find Liv-Ann. The detective and his partner Watson embark on an exciting search for clues.
© Photos : Stage Factory E.V.
- Sherlock Holmes : Floyd Dörr
- Dr. Watson : Nick Fischer
- Mrs. Porter : Madita Fischer
- Mrs. White : Lara Fenner
- Inspector Greg Lestrade / Journalist : Kim Klippel
- Journalist : Joana Meierewert
- Katy : Lisa Fleck
- Liv-Ann : Vianne Hoffmann
- Professor Moriarty : Lars Neumann
- Penelope Hudson : Amélie Ebling
- Mrs. Hudson : Maja Lindner
- Newspaper Girl : Helena Schulze
- Tilly : Sophie Bausch
- Journalist / Laboratory Assistant : Alex Busch
- Journalist : Annika Niedre
- Journalist / Policeman : Jonas Krüger
- Artistic Director / Choreographer : Andrea Bertram
- Musical Director : Axel Heintzenberg
- Acting Coach / Staging : Rainer Maaß
- Dance Coach : Mariella Maass
- Acting Coach : Caroline Isabelle Ruthig