The (curious case of the) Watson Intelligence (play 2015 with Christopher Holt)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
The (curious case of the) Watson Intelligence is an American play written by Madeleine George and directed by Keith Powell Beyland, performed by the Dramatic Repertory Company at the PSC Studio Theater (Portland, ME, USA) from 29 may to 7 june 2015 (8 performances), starring Christopher Holt as Dr. Watson.
Christopher Holt played 4 Watsons (Dr. John H. Watson dressed as Sherlock Holmes ; IBM's computer named Watson ; Thomas A. Watson, Alexander G. Bell's assistant ; and Watson, an IT guy). There is no Sherlock Holmes character in the play. Two characters have been added from the original scenario, Jeeves and Cadbury.
© Photos : Craig Robinson.
- Dr. John Watson / Thomas A. Watson / IBM's Computer Watson / IT Guy Watson : Christopher Holt
- Frank Merrick : James Noel Hoban
- Eliza : Janice O'Rourke
- Jeeves : B. Arthur Johnson
- Cadbury : Johnny Speckman
- Director : Keith Powell Beyland
- Playwright : Madeleine George
- Scenic Design : Meg A. Anderson
- Lightning Design : Michaela Wirth
- Costume Design : Joan Mather
- Sound Design : Chris Fitze
- Properties/Scenic Artist : Stacey Koloski
- Stage Manager : Brandon Johnson
- Dramaturge : Whitney Smith