The Abbey Grange (TV episode 1965)
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
|<< S01E04 The Red-Headed League||S01E06 The Six Napoleons >>|
The Abbey Grange is the 5th episode in season 1 of the British TV series Sherlock Holmes, produced by BBC between 1964 and 1965, starring Douglas Wilmer (Sherlock Holmes) and Nigel Stock (Dr. John Watson). Aired on 20 march 1965. Black & White. Around 50 min.
As for now, this episode has its first reel lost.
This is an adaptation of the Conan Doyle's story The Adventure of the Abbey Grange.
- Sherlock Holmes : Douglas Wilmer
- Dr. John Watson : Nigel Stock
- Tom Randall : Ronald Adams
- Inspector Hopkins : John Barcroft
- Sergeant Mitchell : Kenneth Thornett
- Sir Eustace Brackenstall : Michael Gover
- Lady Brackenstall : Nyree Dawn Porter
- William Randall : David Harrison
- Frank Randall : Pierce McAvoy
- Captain Croker : Peter Jesson
- Theresa Wright : Peggy Thorpe-Bates
- Porter : Douglas Ives
- Cabbie : Ian Anders
- Director : Peter Cregeen
- Screenplay : Clifford Witting
- Producer : David Goddard
- Music : Max Harris