The Case of the Diamond Tooth
From The Arthur Conan Doyle Encyclopedia
|<< S01E37 The Case of the Unlucky Gambler||S01E39 The Case of the Tyrant's Daughter >>|
The Case of the Diamond Tooth is the 38th episode of the 1954-1955 TV series Sherlock Holmes starring Ronald Howard as Sherlock Holmes and Howard Marion-Crawford as Dr. Watson. Aired on 19 september 1955 on MPTV (USA). Black & White. 26 min.
Dr. John Watson
- Sherlock Holmes : Ronald Howard
- Dr. John Watson : Howard Marion-Crawford
- Inspector Lestrade : Archie Duncan
- Harry Harkins : Charles Brodie
- No credits known, probably:
Lestrade investigates a murder — which, Holmes finds, has a link to a diamond tooth. Dr. Watson and Holmes search a shipping dock in disguise to meet the murderer, who had used a boa constrictor to kill Vagos.
- France : La Dent de diamant